Completed Table of Contents Discussion Part Two


The journey of production lasted quite a long time, as I would add more and more to my spread overtime. This piece took the longest to create out of all the magazine features. My planning transferred to a clean transition into actual production, as I struggled less with design since it was pre-planned.

I used a sense of branding by using techniques that made for a more visually-appealing magazine table of contents that would appeal to my audiences. Having this picture of Kisses is sure to garner attention out of cuteness. Having gradients makes for a prettier spread and makes it better for focus. Thus, cuteness, interest, and awareness to bring out positive change to the lives of many dogs and cats.

Several tools were implemented to create my final product. I used Walsworth to plan layouts for my spread, allowing for digital planning. Adobe InDesign was primarily used to bring out the plans to life as this platform provided many tools for deign. I used Photoshop as well to heighten my image's lighting. Dafont.com was used to add my masthead to the spread, and Photoshop was used to crop it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Codes and Conventions of Catster and Dogster