Sway and Summary of Research Findings

https://sway.office.com/ICY34DejY9LJYoYw?ref=Link&loc=play

Summary of Research:
  Catster was originally named Cat Fancy but that was then replaced with Catster and Dogster. Catster released monthly. It's first issue was published in 1965Since then, each issue was dedicated to a certain breed, indicated via the cover. The magazine also has had health tips, polls, editor's notes, stories written by cat owners, cat products, cat themed fashion, and a picture gallery in the past issues. While Catster now does not focus on certain breeds per issue, it has kept the content provided the same. This is useful to me because it shows that I will not start out with the perfect magazine, rather, I have to get started, then I learn what works as I progress. I will make note of absolutes and be sure to broaden (like instead of focusing on one type of animal like Cat Fancy did).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Codes and Conventions of Catster and Dogster

Completed Table of Contents Discussion Part Two