Planning Photo Shoot Part Two


Crew
My team for picture taking will be me and my mother. She would drive me around the city and also keep her eyes out for strays. She would also drive me to homes of pet owners. She can also take me to pet shops. She has already started aiding me with my magazine, as I had to ask and explain to her why I needed her to take a picture of a cat on the grass as we were picking up groceries. To a lesser extent, my friends would help me get pictures by helping me prepare shots with their own pets.

Post Processing
I do not have experience editing, but today's modern technology allows me to tinker with contrast, colors, etc. I think I prefer leaving the pictures unedited, however, to show the blatant truth. I will not make a picture of a starving cat look cute with filters. This is what these animals look like, do something if you want it took look nicer. If anything, I have a friend that was trained in Photoshop, and he can assist me by teaching me how to improve shots.

Types of Shots
I would mainly want close ups to see the details of the animals. So you can see the damage that neglect has done on this stray dog. To see the vibrant, healthy color of this loved puppy. I would try to get shots from a higher angle for strays, to symbolize how we look down upon these animals, and do not give them the attention they need. For pets, I would mix the shots depending on the setting. Maybe eye level shots when they are with certain props. Maybe lower angle shots to reflect a playful nature. These are all dependent on the scenarios that I am encountered with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Codes and Conventions of Catster and Dogster

Completed Table of Contents Discussion Part Two